The Ethical Property Foundation advises charities, community and voluntary groups on property issues.
The Ethical Property Foundation is the UK’s only dedicated property advice charity serving the voluntary sector. Every year the Ethical Property Foundation supports hundreds of small voluntary groups with free property advice and training. Our dedicated property professional team supports local groups to manage premises effectively for their cause and community, whether rented or owned. The Foundations runs popular webinars on reducing premises costs, returning to the workplace during the Covid-19 pandemic and negotiating leases post lockdown. Voluntary groups can also access hand-picked solicitors and surveyors on a pro bono or discounted rate.
In the past year we have helped….
The Ethical Property Foundation has been preferred supplier of land and property advice to the Charity Commission since 2015. www.propertyhelp.org @epf4charities Charity Number 1101812
- A counselling charity reeling from a dilapidations bill.
- A local church trying to open safely post lockdown.
- A scout group needing advice on a right of way.
- An animal rescue centre negotiating a new lease.
- A community theatre negotiating scenery storage space from a UK agency.
- An African community centre seeking Covid compliant maintenance advice for their old building.
- A cricket club which has just inherited a field.