Lanarkshire Carers is a resource for carers across Lanarkshire to access information, advice and a range of direct support services to support them in their caring roles.
We are commissioned by Health and Social Care North Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire Health and Social Care Partnership to provide Adult Carer Support Services to carers living in Lanarkshire.
Early intervention and prevention is key to ensuring carers continue to manage and do not reach crisis point. Lanarkshire Carers works in partnership with a range of organisations and services that can help carers.
The support and services that we provide:
To find out more information on the services Lanarkshire Carers offer and how we can support you in your caring role please:Visit our Website: www.lanarkshirecarers.org.ukGive us a call:
- Adult Carer Support Plans
- Support with Emergency Planning and Anticipatory Plans
- Emotional and Practical Support on a one-to-one basis with the carer
- Support to access a Short Break, enabling carers to take some time out from the demands and regular routine of caring
- Helping carers to feel confident in their caring roles and look after their own Health and Wellbeing through our Carer Training Programme
- Dedicated support for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities including bi-lingual support
- Tailored support for Young Adult Carers (aged 18-25)
- Support when engaging with social work and partner organisations
- Carer Legal Clinics where carers can obtain advice on topics such as Guardianship and Power of Attorney with a solicitor
- An opportunity for carers to have their voices heard to promote direct involvement and influence improvement in the planning and delivery of health and social care services.
- A virtual drop-in service for carers wishing to access carer support via a video call via the NHS Lanarkshire Near Me platform.
01698 428090 / 01236 755550.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Find us on Social Media: