We are always keen to hear from passionate people who are committed to making a positive difference to the local voluntary sector.
If you are interested in applying for any of our current vacancies, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Localgiving’s mission is to help sustain local communities by making local charitable organisations more sustainable. We do this through advocacy and providing:
- a comprehensive online donation platform for vetted local charities and community groups
- live help and online support services
- training programs in online fundraising, use of social media etc
- match funds and other programs to incentivise giving.
Since we launched in 2009:
- £18m has been raised and distributed to our members, including £3m of match funding
- 6,000 charities and community groups have created a Localgiving page to raise donations
- We have given training in online marketing and fundraising to over a thousand local charities and community groups
The Localgiving team is made up of a range of energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a desire to make a change for the better. If you're passionate about making a difference and would like to work with Localgiving, we'd love to hear from you!