About the programme
Localgiving and the Community Foundation for Northern Ireland are working in partnership to support local charities and community groups across Northern Ireland with digital marketing and online fundraising training and support. The aim of the programme is to support organisations to develop new skills and diversify their income.
The programme is coordinated in Northern Ireland by Sian O'Neill who has been working in the community and voluntary sector for ten years for a range of medium and small charities.
How it works
Charities who become a member of Localgiving in Northern Ireland will receive a range of benefits, including:
- Free membership for 12 months with Localgiving (usual cost £96);
- One-to-one support, training and mentoring in online fundraising;
- A named contact who can be reached Monday-Friday, 9.30am-5:30pm, to discuss all matters relating to online fundraising;
- Automated Gift Aid, for registered and unregistered charities.
- Access to various match funding opportunities and campaign resources throughout the year.
- Individual and bespoke training delivered on a one to one basis in issues relating to fundraising and digital skills.
Contact detailsTo find out more about how your group can join, contact Sian O'Neill, our Localgiving NI Coordinator:
Direct Dial: 028 9040 8708
We'd used another platform before but it didn't work out for us. This time with Localgiving it's been different, it's made easy for you. Fitting into the campaigns and all the resources make it much easier to raise money online.