Pickleball Scotland is a not for profit sports association dedicated to the promotion and growth of pickleball in Scotland. The organisation is run completely by volunteers passionate about the game. Our key objectives are:
- To increase participation in the game of pickleball throughout Scotland.
- To promote pickleball across all ages e.g. our schools resource.
- To secure national governing body status via SportScotland.
- To increase our reputation locally, nationally and internationally.
- To develop a coaching framework.
- To stage high quality international events. All in all to help everyone experience and enjoy the health and happy benefits from playing a great game.