Streatham Drop-In Centre provides vital services and a safe and welcoming environment for refugees a
We work in partnership with a wide range of voluntary, community and statutory groups to provide specialised support, information and advice, as well as a wide range of health and wellbeing services to asylum seeker, migrant and refugee communities.
to learn more about our services.OUR AIMS
- To enable people to make positive contributions to the community in which they live
- To promote good health and improve quality of life
- To promote community understanding and cohesion
- To support those experiencing poverty/facing destitution
- To provide information, general advice and services to enable refugee and more established communities to work together and learn from one another