KFR is a charity and social enterprise that thrives due to your generous donations.
We can only continue to support individuals and families in crises with your help.
By making a financial donation, either a regular or a one-off payment, we can continue to support our local community. Families who have lost everything through arson, Children who literally do not have a bed to sleep on at night, individuals and families that need a safe space to escape abuse... it's incredibly sad, but incredibly real and happening within our community right now.
Support us to support our community...KFR’s mission is to:
What we achieve:
- Refurbish furniture and white goods so that quality items are available to households with limited income
- Revive communities by removing unwanted items, reducing landfill and retraining people with new skills
"Because no one should be without a bed to sleep on, a cooker to cook on or a sofa to sit on"
- We visit over 4,500 homes each year
- We collect over 150 tonnes of items each year
- We support 20 volunteers
- We work with a over 40 Wiltshire based organisations to provide support to vulnerable people
Alternatively, why not volunteer? We have a great range of opportunities for you to show your support. Find out how to volunteer below
Volunteers are a vital part of KFR. We could not function without them.
In return for your time, KFR will reimburse out of pocket expenses and may also be able to offer further training and support for your role or to help you gain paid employment.
KFR welcomes volunteers from a broad range of backgrounds and offers a wide range of roles to suit different abilities. Volunteers need to be aged 16 years or over.
visit https://kfr.org.uk/volunteer/ to learn more and get in touch with us directly