Welcome to Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Charity
Who are we?
We are the charity for the Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust and we provide charitable funds to projects that enhance the experiences of patients in the communities we serve. We support staff to provide the best possible care for our service users and a donation from you can go a long way to helping us achieve these aims.
Doing our best for Leeds
Leeds Community Healthcare Trust provide NHS community healthcare services in Leeds and in some specialist cases beyond. We deliver care in or close to people's homes and our 3,000 strong staff includes nurses, therapists, pharmacists, non-registered and registered teams. Often working in partnership with other parts of the NHS, social care providers, criminal justice systems and the voluntary sector, our aim is to provide the best possible care in every community, and we share the ambition for Leeds to be the best city for health and well-being. Providing support during the pandemic and beyond. . .
Examples of our charitable funds spending:
How can you help?
- Clinical Psychologist support for staff mental health and wellbeing in response to the Coronavirus pandemic
- Tablets for digital inclusion of unpaid carers, enabling them to access healthcare services online and to reduce social isolation
- TV subscription for our CAMHS adolescent inpatient facility
- Providing homeless service users with warm Winter clothing
- Plants and decorations for our waiting areas
- Maintaining an aquarium to provide a sensory environment in our short break care centre for children with complex needs
Sponsor our team of LCH staff in taking on the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge!
On Saturday 26th June, Team LCH will cover the 24 miles of the Yorkshire Three Peaks, starting in Horton in Ribblesdale - some team members are even running the route! We hope to raise £5000 so LCH Charity can continue to provide those extras that make all the difference to our patients and staff across Leeds.
We'd love you to sponsor us by making a donation today. Our team fundraising page can be found here: Team LCH take on the Yorkshire Three Peaks! | LocalgivingEvery penny makes a difference to our staff and patients, and all your support is truly appreciated.
Contact us today for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/LCHNHSTrustThank you!