Mind Over Mountains
are a mental health charity offering immediate and accessible support through therapeutic outdoor experiences.
We deliver events throughout the UK, with bursaries available to those with the most challenging lives. Ranging from one day to weekend retreats, our programmes bring together professionally guided hill-walking, mindfulness and time in the company of experienced coaches and counsellors.
We believe this time in nature, coupled with professional support is a powerful way to build resilience, talk without pressure and re-find stillness.
Restoring mental health, naturally - here's our ingredients for sustainable change:
- Holistic approach: Physical, emotional and spiritual challenges to inspire change
- Developing whole-body resilience: Creating positive physical and mental behaviours to confront life’s challenges
- Reconnecting with nature: Meaningful time immersed in beautiful and remote natural places
- Professional support: High-quality counselling, 1-2-1 coaching, mindfulness and inspiring talks
- Safe space: Building and contributing to a shared community, express yourself without pressure
- Lasting change: Sustainable aftercare through self-help skills, professional and community support.
Your support means so much to us. Thank you