We're running the Cardiff Half Marathon, raising money for ACE - Action in Caerau and Ely, who do amazing work in Ely and Caerau.
Chris, Stephen, Nadine, Louise, Maria and Junior are running the Cardiff Half Marathon to raise funds for ACE. Please support us and this amazing charity by donating here!
ACE's vision is to create vibrant, equal and resilient communities for all, where people find fulfilment in themselves, each other, and the place where they live.
ACE - Action in Caerau and Ely works together with communities in West Cardiff to support each other and find ways to overcome the challenges we face.
ACE projects include:
- Community Support - ACE delivers tailored advice and support to those facing financial hardship. We work with GP surgeries, schools and others to ensure that those most at risk are identified and able to access support.
- Pantry - Our community food shop membership scheme, with over 200 members.
- Community-led initiatives - volunteers at Our Place: Dusty Forge run social groups for wellbeing
- Health - Our wellbeing team plays a key role in local health partnerships and supports hundreds of people to maintain positive mental health
- ACE Training - supports adults and young people to gain qualifications
- ACE Benthyg Library of Things - promotes borrowing items at low cost - better for the environment and our wallets!
- Our cost of living project works together with families to find solutions that tackle in-work poverty
- Plus... art activities, community garden groups, volunteering and more!
Well done for your hard work guys xx
Go Chris and Jess
Good luck Chris and the rest of the team!
ACE aims to create vibrant, equal and resilient communities for all.
Find out more about the charity
About Cardiff Half Marathon
The Cardiff Half Marathon is an annual half marathon race held in the Welsh capital city of Cardiff, taking place in October.
Are you interested in fundraising?Setup a fundraising page now