I took part in the Sleep Out last year. It really made me think, especially in the morning when I woke up after a few fitful hours of sleep - where do you go, what do you do, if actually you have nowhere to go but the street? It's bleak. I will be fundraising for St Petroc's.... please give as generously as you can.
St Petroc’s work to end street homelessness in Cornwall by providing accommodation, support and advice to single homeless people.
The support provided consists of:
- Two resource centres (Truro & Penzance) where people can see a GP, access help and housing advice, have a shower, do their laundry and take part in volunteer led activities.
- An Outreach team who work with people directly on the streets.
- 85 single bedrooms across the County providing supported accommodation.
- Drug and alcohol counselling & helpline.
- Nos Da Kernow homeless prevention service, working in partnership with Cornwall Housing Ltd and Coastline working with those at risk of becoming homeless.
Let's end street homelessness in Cornwall.
Find out more about the charity
About Eden Project Sleep Out 2019
The 6th annual Sleep Out at The Eden Project, Cornwall raising funds for St Petroc's Society and The Amber Project who work with homeless people throughout Cornwall.
Are you interested in fundraising?Setup a fundraising page now