Step Into My Shoes 2017A fundraising project by Grace Purnell
For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Grace Purnell. This year I had set myself ten challenges to help fundraise for two fantastic organisations - Carers Leeds and Swindon Interactive Arts Service (SwIAS).
I've completed all 10 challenges! These included a 5k walk, 3x 10k run, 2x half marathons, Tough Mudder, a triathlon, 100mile bike ride and ending on the Yorkshrie Marathon.
My main aims of this fundrasier was to;
1. Raise £5,000 to support Carers Leeds & SwIAS
2. Raise awareness of the work that Carers Leeds provide and the impact mental health has on unpiad carers
3. Raise awarness of the work SwIAS provides fr adults with learning disabilities in Swindon
4. Complete and achieve all 10 challenges
5. Involve as many people as possible and inspire people to push thier limits.
"I've reached above and beyond these aims and my own expectations and riasing above my target has been unimaginable" I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has enouraged, supported and donated to Step Into My Shoes 2017. And also do those who have taken part in the challenges and been by my side.