As part of World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) I am holding a raffle to raise money for Sunshine & Smiles.
License Number: LOTREG/05297/23
All prizes have been kindly donated.
If you would like to buy a ticket they are £1 each.
**please add your name so I can match it to a number/s!**
As this is a raffle we are unable to accept any gift aid.
I will allocate a number/s to your name and then Oliver is going to help me draw the raffle using bingo balls. He is extremely excited!
**I am overwhelmed by the response! I won’t have enough bingo balls! So will use raffle tickets and we can draw names out… thank you all!
We will draw the raffle on Good Friday…
***We we’re lucky enough to squeeze an extra day out of our holiday, the raffle will be drawn Saturday***
Good luck & thank you X
- Hamper misc donated by Asda Holt Park winner Stephanie Davison
- Hamper Easter chocolate donated by Tesco Alwoodley winner Joanna Rowlands
- Blue bunny Easter bag (can be personalised) and choc eggs donated by KurlyWurlyKreations winner Lindsey McDermott
- Pink bunny Easter bag (can be personalised) and choc eggs donated by KurlyWurlyKreations winner Helen Brown
- Tiger jigsaw donated by Armadillo Toy Shop winner Sandeep Assi
- £5 gift voucher donated by The Little Bookshop winner Colette Byrnes
- Thyme & Mint Tealights donated by rebel & rose winner William Kelly
- Tea/coffee and cake for two donated by Cafe Espresso Alwoodley winner Pauline (Kathryn C mum)
- Cafe 21 tote bag, trolley coin and mug donated by cafe 21 winner Bogusia Fedorowicz
- £20 voucher donated by and for Debbie J Beauty Alwoodley winner Helen Brown
- Voucher for cafe 21 winner Hannah Beddis
- £20 Voucher to be used with Julia at Premier hair salon winner Mrs Cromack
William & Oliver
William & Oliver
Katie hasn't uploaded any photos yet.
Are you interested in fundraising?Setup a fundraising page now